Friday, May 21, 2010
Cajun Corner - Vol. 2, No.20
• Green Grilling- Use a solar powered grill for your grilling fun this Memorial Day. If you must grill with something other than solar power use a grill that burns natural gas as it is cleaner than charcoal.
• Pre-Party Cleaning- Use natural cleaning products to clean your outside patio furniture.
• Go Organic- Shop at a local farmer’s market for food ingredients. You can find great local produce and meat at your local farmer’s market.
• Bio Dishes- Switch to biodegradable utensils, bowls, cups and plates.
• Napkins- Use washable napkins to reduce paper waste.
• Compost- Compost leftover food scraps
Please let me know if there is something that you would like to see in the weekly email. You may always call me at (850) 261-2462 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not a subscriber and would like to receive Cajun Corner weekly, please email email@example.com and let me know to put you on our email list.
C’est tout, mes amis
P.S. You are always welcome to stop by and look at all of the catalogs and pass some time with me, cher.
SALE OF THE WEEK (Good through Thursday, May 27, 2010)
In Honor of Memorial Day Sale
SALE: Tie Dye Patriotic Flag Tee = $20.00 (no embroidery)
Gildan - #TDUSA
Tie Dye Patriotic Flag Tee
Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Seamless collarette. Double-needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem.