If you are not a subscriber and would like to receive Cajun Corner weekly, please email email@example.com and let me know to put you on our email list.
- Add a few small drops of rubbing alcohol into your broken powder makeup compact or casing.
- After you add the alcohol to the broken powder you will notice it seep into the powder causing it to become soft.
- Smudge the soft soaking powder around, making it into a paste-like substance and re-form it by smoothing it out with your finger. You will know exactly what to do!
- You can then smooth the surface out with the bottom of a spoon if you choose to, but remember that it does not have to be perfect to work perfectly.
- Let it dry overnight for best results.