Don’t forget to visit us at www.cajunstitchery.com, www.flickr.com/photos/cajunstitchery, and, www.cajunstitchery.etsy.com often. We are also on Twitter and Facebook.
- Plastic eye maskTreasure Tape dots
- Diamond Beadlets®
- Treasure Tape, 8" x 10" sheet
- Shallow pan or tray
- Kreinik #12 Braid in colors to match your theme (we used 1223 Purple)
- For a more elaborate design, trace out a reverse pattern on the white backing of the Treasure Tape sheet (we drew swirls). Cut out. Remove the white backing and lay the design on the mask.
- Lay Treasure Tape dots randomly on the mask. Remove the red liner to expose the sticky top, and lay a sequin on each. Lay the mask in a shallow pan or tray and cover any remaining sticky areas on the dots with Diamond Beadlets.
- Remove the red liner
from your larger tape areas, and begin decorating: add thread first, using
the #12 Braid to outline the area or make other designs