Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009

Today was patch day. Well, we started the day doing our monthly maintenance on Boudreaux. That took all morning but ya just gotta keep him in tip top shape if we expect him to work hard -- and we do.

After maintenance we worked on patches. We have the 3" round patches down. We timed it and can turn them out at about 1 every 10 or 15 minutes, depending if we change colors, the unexpected, etc. They are going to sell for $5 + applicable tax, shipping and handling.

I glued one of the patches to my visor and we went to Bands on the Beach this evening, visor and all. Had a wonderful time singing goldie oldies.

Tomorrow promises to be a busy day. I have to do some bookkeeping in the morning and then I have appointments in the afternoon, ending with my Mental Health Night with my Wednesday night girlfriends. Probably won't have time to write in the blog tomorrow. Not much time tonight.

Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment