Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009

My friend and graphic artist, Valerie, ordered napkins. I worked on the first set today and think they look great. The original butterfly design that she chose was over 20,000 stitches. That would have been like putting a lead weight on the corner of a napkin. I drastically reduced the density and think it turned out fine but was worried that we would lose some of the integrity of the design. All's well that end's well.

The next set of napkins that Val has ordered is a large A with an apple. I've been working on that design today. That one was too small and I enlarged it. The density looks fine and these should be easy to stitch out.

She also ordered a third set of napkins which I haven't begun working on yet.

The SOB patches remain a hit and I even received a telephone call about them today.

Since we are planning on attending the Possum Festival at the end of the month in Wausau, FL, George and I are thinking about making Possum Patches. That should be fun.

1 comment: