Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009

Today we embroidered the Fiesta Flag. Just embroidered 2004 on the bottom. It did turn out really nice. Here is a picture of the result.

This evening we joined our neighborhood friends and handed out the coveted Possum Patch. There are only 8 Possum Patches like these in the world and we have them. That must make them really valuable. lol After dinner we had some serious discussions about next weekend's Possum Excursion and made hotel reservations. Little Possum Patrice got us some really good hotel rates. Possums Rhonda and Peggy are looking forward to the arts and crafts festival. We are all looking forward to this adventure.

A friend called today asking for her child's name embroidered on her backpack. We will meet tomorrow to discuss the details and for me to look at the backpack. It just sounds so simple to put a name on a backpack. I suppose I could just put the name on there, without any choices, and be finished with the project. The problem is that I want customers to not just like the embroidery that they receive. I want them to love it. A lot of people really do not have an idea of what they want -- just a name. I need to know the size that they want, the color(s), the font. We can do some fancy lettering with designs in it. Or, we can make it plain. Whatever we make it, I want the customer to love it and get lots of complements.

We have 209 fonts and a lot of unique alphabets from which to choose. Not to mention all kinds of designs that can be incorporated into names and monograms. We can twist and turn, change colors, and size, the list goes on and on of how to manipulate a name or logo for personalization. When you order from Cajun Stitchery, please be patient with me because I will ask a lot of questions and talk with you about likes and dislikes. I am merely trying to get that perfect design worked out for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment