Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5, 2009



The 4th of July at the beach was a blast indeed! Started with socializing and dinner at my friend, Paulette's house and ended up for dessert and fireworks at my friend, Kathi's house -- 3 stories high on the balcony that surrounds her 3rd floor. We were able to see the Pensacola fireworks, as well as the Pensacola Beach fireworks, not to mention the various hotels were having firework displays and the individual homes. It was spectatular.

The traffic was even spectacular -- an hour and a half to get home for a trip that usually takes 20 minutes. Poo yie!

Today is more of a lazy day. We've just hung out at the house and watched movies. George has been out piddling in the garden, while I was inside doing bookkeeping work and learning new programs.

This tiger stitched out nicely but I haven't figured out where to put it. I just love stitching the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment