Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trying to Sleep

This entry will probably be short and sweet.  I'm late getting to my Wednesday post and here it is after midnight and that makes my Wednesday post on Thursday.

We are simply having a horrible time getting into regular sleeping habits.  So, I need to get to bed and at least try to sleep.

We have had some really fun and interesting orders lately and I have a few ideas on some new items.  So, stay tuned. 

I have a request to come up with some napkin designs for a couple about to be married.  They will be the Hookers.  Oh my goodness.  I don't like to give just one design, but rather several for the customer to choose.  This will be fun.  I already have a few ideas and designs set aside.  I hope to start putting the designs together tomorrow.  You won't want to miss this.

George has been working hard on our new Mystic Krewe of Nereids caps for our upcoming Splash party.  He needs to do 48 in all.  They are really pretty.

Sorry for such a short post, but I'm going to try and sleep now.

C'est tout, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment